Summerfield Concerts FAQs
Located at Memorial Stadium, home of the Boise Hawks, Summerfield Concerts puts a new spin on America’s favorite pastime; bringing music to the outfield! Offering a unique outdoor concert setting, this summer amphitheater provides all the amenities concert goers are looking for – from local food trucks to free parking (and lots of it!). Hosting a wide range of artists from May through October, join us for our second season at Summerfield.
2017 Summerfield Concerts – Tips & Guidelines
Where are the Summerfield Concerts being held?
Summerfield Concerts will be hosted at Memorial Stadium, official site of The Boise Hawks baseball team! The stadium is located at 5600 North Glenwood Street, Boise, ID 83714.
How do I get there?
Memorial Stadium is easily accessed from the East side of Glenwood Street, between Chinden Blvd. / Hwy 26 and State Street.
Don’t feel like driving to the events? You’ve got options!
– Download the Uber app on your smartphone and arrange for card/cash-free transportation with ease. Use code KNITBOI to get 20% off your first ride or sign up here!
– The Boise Greenbelt runs near the stadium for easy bike or pedestrian access. Please remember that the Greenbelt closes after dark, so you’ll need to plan for alternative transportation following the performances.
– The Valley Ride Bus Service Route 10 bus stops once an hour at Hawks Memorial Stadium during the week, but makes its final stop around 6:55 PM every evening. Please plan for alternative transportation home from the events.
Will there be parking?
Yes! There will be FREE parking for all Summerfield Concerts attendees. The parking lot is directly South of Memorial Stadium. Please enter off of Chinden Blvd / Hwy 26.
VIP parking is available with purchase of a VIP TABLE ticket.
Is there seating available?
Summerfield Concerts has a variety of seating options available. Some events may feature general admission lawn only and some shows may feature a mixture of both general admission lawn and general admission seating sections.
Patrons are permitted to bring low-profile chairs and blankets if they have purchased a lawn ticket. Please remember that a low-profile chair should be no taller than 8 inches from the ground. If you can fit a basketball underneath, then the chair it too tall and will not be allowed.
Is the Summerfield Concert Series ADA-accessible?
Yes. In compliance with ADA regulations, a limited number of spaces will be held at the venue and we will do our best to accommodate those in need of assistance. Please feel free to contact the Knitting Factory offices in advance at 208.343.8883 ext. 100 to let us know how we can help you!
Can I smoke at the Summerfield Concert Series?
There will be designated smoking areas for concert goers who wish to smoke inside the venue.
What can I bring with me?
- – Empty water bottles / canteens – these can be refilled with water for free inside the venue!
- – Blankets
- – Low-profile lawn chairs
- – No more than 8 inches off the ground
- – No attached umbrellas
What CAN’T I bring with me?
- – ANY outside food or drink
- – Pets
- – Umbrellas
- – Weapons
- – Fireworks
- – High-back or full-sized chairs
- – Cameras / Video / Audio or other recording devices
Will there be food or drink for me to purchase?
Yes! We will have a variety of local food trucks on site, as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
Where can I get tickets?
Tickets are available in-person at The Record Exchange and the Memorial Stadium Box Office, by calling 866 – 468 – 7624, and online at TicketWeb.com, KnittingFactory.com or SummerfieldConcerts.com.
How do I get my tickets?
Skip Will Call by choosing Ticketfast, TicketWeb’s print-at-home option! Have a smart phone? No need to print your ticket, just show it on your phone.
If you choose the Will Call option at purchase, you may pick up your tickets at the Will Call booth near the venue entrance on show day. Will Call opens one hour prior to doors.
Do children get in for free?
Children under the age of 2 get in free! All other attendees must have a valid event ticket.
What happens if it rains?
All shows take place rain or shine.